Greetings Mac users!
I recently started listening to a new podcast focused on Mac and iOS security called, The Checklist. It’s hosted by Ken Ray (of the daily Mac OS Ken podcast) with security geeks Nicholas Raba and Nicholas Ptacek of SecureMac, Inc It’s been going for about seven weeks now and I thought some of you may be interested in the content. Each episode is fairly short (approximately 30 minutes), and covers a short, five-item checklist of security-related steps.
- 5 things to do before selling your old iOS device
- 5 things to do after buying a new iPhone
- 10 things to do when setting up your new Mac (Part 1 and Part 2)
- Before you sell your Mac 5 Easy Steps to Prepare your Mac
- Identify and avoid online scams in 5 easy steps
- New Security Features in macOS Sierra
I am really enjoying the podcast and you might find some timely information for you daily Macintosh computing. A new episode comes out every Thursday.